- Green Tea Jade Sword™ Organic Green Tea Floral, Edamame, Cut Grass From Liwu Garden, Zhejiang China£13.00100g
- White Tea Organic Yunnan White Peony Uplifting, Sweet, Rounded From Dahei Garden, Yunnan China£13.00100g
- Herbal Tea Whole Rosebuds Rose, Fresh Meadow, Bay Leaf From Iran£16.50100g
- Black Tea Ceylon Breakfast Malty, Black Pepper, Citrus Peel From Ruhuna/Dimbula, Sri Lanka£13.00100g
- Herbal Tea Fennel, Ginger & Peppermint Intense, Cool, Refreshing From Bavaria, Germany£16.50100g
Drinking loose tea leaves is the best way to explore the incredible variety of flavours that Asia's great tea regions have to offer. Our range of single garden loose leaf teas embody the unique essence of their origin and the skill of their maker, and represent some of the best loose tea in the UK.
Selection of loose leaf tea by JING
We specialise in organic loose tea. From Japanese loose teas like our Organic Hojicha to Chinese loose teas like Wuyi Oolong, we are dedicated to sourcing only the finest leaves, including some very special loose green teas. Then it’s over to you… How to make loose tea? It’s easier than you think. On every packet, we put simple instructions, including how much loose tea per cup and the optimal time to let it infuse for the perfect cup.
Loose tea benefits: What is it good for?
The benefits of loose tea are many. Right now, we all need to minimise our use of unnecessary packaging. If you’re making tea at home, you don’t need a teabag. Loose tea also gives you a better drinking experience. It opens up a whole new world of variety and flavour – because so many of the best teas never make it into bags. Loose leaf teas also tend to cost less than the equivalent teabags, so you’ll save money too.