Double Walled Glass Tea Cup, 200ml
Free DPD Next Day Delivery for orders over £50.00
Orders placed before 2pm GMT on week days will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed after 2pm, will be despatched the next working day.
|UK Standard Delivery (3-5 Days)*||From £3.75|
|UK Next Day Courier**||£6.50|
|International (5-15 Days)||From £6.50|
|*Geographical restrictions apply|
We understand that sometimes you may want to return products. In the event you are not entirely happy with your purchase please email [email protected] or call us on 0207 183 2113.
Read our full Returns details
Free DPD Next Day Delivery for orders over £60.00
Orders placed before 2pm GMT Monday to Thursday will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed after 2pm, will be despatched the next working day.
- UK Standard Delivery (3-5 Days)*From £3.75
- UK Next Day Courier**£6.60
- International (5-15 Days)From £6.50
*Geographical restrictions apply
Double Walled Glass Tea Cup, 200ml
Our Glass - Stronger, Brighter, Clearer
Every master who makes JING Glass has a minimum of 5 years’ experience hand-blowing and crafting glass.
Making each piece requires mastery of a minimum of 10 steps. At every stage, the glass is heated and shaped into our signature designs.
Each piece of JING Glass takes four days to produce. Slow heating and cooling enables the highest degree of precision and detail.
Customer Reviews1 of 15 Reviews
- Attractive and FunctionalThe glasses are lovely. Really good quality and aesthetically pleasing.
- Fun and keep the warmth of the teaThe glasses are easy to hold because of the double wall and made well. I usually leave the infuser the bottom of the glass while drinking the tea. Holds the heat in from the tea for a bit longer than your average mug because of the double wall. Not tried to put this in the dishwasher yet since a lot of glass has the potential to go cloudy.
- Divine!These are excellent tea glasses. Such great quality & a pleasure to drink from them. Highly recommended.
- Brilliant - makes drinking tea even more enjoyableThese little mugs are an absolute treat. They help me to appreciate the tea much better due to being able to see the colours of the blend! They keep the drinks warm without being hot to touch and I couldn't recommend these higher!
- double walled tea glassesThese have transformed the experience of tea drinking. I shall certainly buy some more
- In use every dayPerfect cups that we use every day. And... dare I say it, we use them for coffee as well as tea!!!!!
- Wonderful cups in so many ways!!These are an absolute pleasure to use. They're a delight to hold, they keep the contents a steady temperature and they look beautiful too. I've just increased my existing two to six and can't wait to show them off to friends. Thanks to JING for making these!
- Great productWould not usually spend the extra to have anything other than the normal Chinese porcelain tea cups, but well with the investment. Very much like the insulated glass which can be held at all times whilst drinking.
- Love them.Lovely glasses, very happy, swift service too.
- Very DisappointedThe glasses are beautiful on the first use and do provide a great way to enjoy tea. However, on the two I purchased there is a small hole on the bottom which allows water to enter during the washing process. They then have persistent condensation inside the double walls which absolutely ruins the appearance.If the hole is part of the design then I cannot recommend these. I am awaiting a response from Jing.
- tea glassExcellent glass
- deliveryFast delivery well packaged very impressed at quality of products,The double glass walled cups are wonderful and the quality of the tea we have received has been a new experience.
- LovelyI bought this as a gift to myself and am so pleased I did. It looks good - allowing the colour to be seen & appreciated. It keeps the tea hot & the hand cool, it feels lovely to hold in the hand and the cup rim feels nice in the mouth. It enhances the whole tea experience. Fantastic, I love it.
- Beautifully craftedI have ordered 2 of these for my wife and I and am very impressed with the design and how little heat if transferred to the outer layer of glass of the cup. it's very impressive.
- Great CupsFor my wife and I these cups were our introduction to JING. While celebrating our wedding anniversary at a very pleasant hotel we were served jasmine tea in these cups at the end of a beautiful Thai meal. I was immediately amazed at how little heat transfer there is and how incredibly clear the glass is which really allows you to see the delicate colours of the lighter teas. Having noted the JING marking and found the website we now own a pair and continue to be impressed every time we use them. Highly Recommended