Double Walled Glass Tea Cup
*Online Exclusive. Our Double Walled Glass Tea Cups are beautifully hand-crafted using the purest borosilicate glass, which is renowned for its durability and crystal clarity. The glass design enables you to keep your tea hot while the surface remains cool to touch. Admire the vivid colours of your tea through the elegant, curved edges that make this modern tea glass a pleasure to hold. As each piece of our teaware is handmade, there may be very slight differences in height, thickness and weight.
Our Glass - Stronger, Brighter, Clearer
Customer Reviews1 of 8 Reviews
- Great productWould not usually spend the extra to have anything other than the normal Chinese porcelain tea cups, but well with the investment. Very much like the insulated glass which can be held at all times whilst drinking.
- Love them.Lovely glasses, very happy, swift service too.
- Very DisappointedThe glasses are beautiful on the first use and do provide a great way to enjoy tea. However, on the two I purchased there is a small hole on the bottom which allows water to enter during the washing process. They then have persistent condensation inside the double walls which absolutely ruins the appearance.If the hole is part of the design then I cannot recommend these. I am awaiting a response from Jing.
- tea glassExcellent glass
- deliveryFast delivery well packaged very impressed at quality of products,The double glass walled cups are wonderful and the quality of the tea we have received has been a new experience.
- LovelyI bought this as a gift to myself and am so pleased I did. It looks good - allowing the colour to be seen & appreciated. It keeps the tea hot & the hand cool, it feels lovely to hold in the hand and the cup rim feels nice in the mouth. It enhances the whole tea experience. Fantastic, I love it.
- Beautifully craftedI have ordered 2 of these for my wife and I and am very impressed with the design and how little heat if transferred to the outer layer of glass of the cup. it's very impressive.
- Great CupsFor my wife and I these cups were our introduction to JING. While celebrating our wedding anniversary at a very pleasant hotel we were served jasmine tea in these cups at the end of a beautiful Thai meal. I was immediately amazed at how little heat transfer there is and how incredibly clear the glass is which really allows you to see the delicate colours of the lighter teas. Having noted the JING marking and found the website we now own a pair and continue to be impressed every time we use them. Highly Recommended