- Features Features
- Our Glass Our Glass
- 5 out of 5
- Delivery & returns
Free DPD Next Day Delivery for orders over £50.00
Orders placed before 2pm GMT on week days will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed after 2pm, will be despatched the next working day.
|UK Standard Delivery (3-5 Days)*||From £3.75|
|UK Next Day Courier**||£6.50|
|International (5-15 Days)||From £6.50|
|*Geographical restrictions apply|
We understand that sometimes you may want to return products. In the event you are not entirely happy with your purchase please email [email protected] or call us on 0207 183 2113.
Read our full Returns details
Free DPD Next Day Delivery for orders over £60.00
Orders placed before 2pm GMT Monday to Thursday will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed after 2pm, will be despatched the next working day.
- UK Standard Delivery (3-5 Days)*From £3.75
- UK Next Day Courier**£6.60
- International (5-15 Days)From £6.50
*Geographical restrictions apply
We understand that sometimes you may want to return products. In the event you are not entirely happy with your purchase please email customerservi[email protected] or call us on 0207 183 2113.
Customer Reviews1 of 7 Reviews
- FabI bought this as I noticed my boyfriend was using his phone to time the tea he was brewing. He recently bought a glass teapot and two glass cups from jing and I just thought it would be nice for him to complete the setup ☺️ it's going to form part of a Christmas present ????
- Great additionI'm really glad that I bought the timer. It's a great addition to the process of brewing tea. Instead of setting a timer on my phone, wandering off, then rushing back as my phone screams at me, I have an aesthetically pleasing object that makes the process much calmer.
I'd definitely buy a three-minute timer if you were to sell one...
- Lovely addition to the processReally pleased that I bought the timer. It's aesthetically pleasing and it's resulted in a much gentler, focussed approach to waiting for my tea to brew. I'm not setting a timer on my phone, wandering off, then being reminded by forceful beeps. Would definitely buy a three-minute timer if that was available...
- elegant objectI love this elegant object, so handleable if that is a word, I keep turning it upside down to watch it, it feels so good in the hand, and to look at.
- Lovely little tea timerLovely little tea timer which fits very nicely with my Jing Gung Fu set. Stops me from being too eager to drink the tea before it's brewed and also adds to the sense of occasion.
- Can’t do without it!I broke my previous timer and couldn’t wait to replace it. Elegant, silent (no annoying beeping from timer) and used whenever I make tea (several times a day)
- Excellent Glass Quality TimerI love the rounded edge design and high grade glass quality for a simple centuries old timer. A good companion and sight to behold for all tea drinkers.