We are delighted to announce that our store is now back open.We can’t take bookings for group Tea Flights yet, but our tasting bar will be open for sampling every day from 12:00 - 16:00. Our store team will be on hand to give personal recommendations, answer any questions you may have and to make you a cup of tea. To help create a safe environment for you and for our team, we have put the following covid measures in place:
- We are limiting the number of people in the store at one time. We encourage people to shop on their own, however exceptions will be made if, for example, you are with children.
- You must wear a mask before entering the store. Disposable masks are available on request and our team will all be wearing masks.
- You will be provided with hand sanitiser upon entering the store.
- There will be perspex shields in place where social distancing isn’t be possible, for example at the till and the tasting bar. We are operating cashless. Please make sure you have your payment cards with you before visiting.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from handling products you don’t intend on purchasing.
- If you have any questions, you can ask our team for further information. If you know what you want and don’t need to browse, our team can serve you at the door.
- We will be thoroughly cleaning the store on a regular basis.