Inspired by ceremony, designed for today, our Tea Master will revolutionise how you make and enjoy tea at home. Choose between a set for personal use with one cup, or a sharing set with two smaller cups.
Set for one includes Tea Master Cup (capacity 230 ml)
Set for sharing includes Tea Master Ceramic Tasting Cups (capacity 95 ml)
Capacity - 125ml
Customer Reviews1 of 12 Reviews
- Excellent DesignThis is an excellent design mix with Chinese Gaiwan and Western teaware. Great porcelain materials, you won't feel hot when filled with hot water. If someone can't technically use Chinese Gaiwan, this one is your choose.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a high rated review!
It's wonderful to hear how much you love the Tea Master purchased from JING.
JING Customer Service Team
- Excellent and versatile potBeen using my first one for about 6 months now and it's a great pot. Easy to pour from, strainer works well, the double walled construction keeps the heat in well for brewing while porcelain is very easy to clean. Bought a second so I have one at work and one at home.
- dashing whiteI love the simple whiteness of this jug and the larger cup. It looks good and pours well. It's on display in my kitchen so that I can glance at it while waiting for things to cook.
- Get the setHaving enjoyed the teas I moved on to buying the kit. First the tea-ieres, then the tea master sets. Love them all, stylish and both create a beautiful crisp and clear cup of tea.
- Best of the Jing TeawareOf all the Jing teaware, I think this is my favourite. Closest in style to traditional chinese teaware, but still with modern elements - keeping the infusion clear of leaf. Just the right size to avoid overbrewing as you don't leave anything in the pot, and still finish drinking while warm. And pouring with this set, for one or for two, becomes half the pleasure!
- This is a very cleverly designed set.I was intrigued and skeptical about this set. When I started using this, it became obvious that this set was designed by a tea drinker. He thought about everything! It pours well and the teapot doesn\'t get hot. When I pour the tea into the large teacup, it only fills about half way up and this allows me to hold the teacup without burning my fingers. I love this set.
- Tea Master and trayThe set is as nice as I hoped, and the tray causes a lot of favourable comment! I only bought the tray to complete the gift but it is so much more than that. We\'re very pleased with our Jing products, as always. Delivery is swift, which is also good.
- Elegant yet solid and practicalThis is wonderful teaware. The design balances clean lines with a little roundness to give it both elegance and solidity. The double wall works perfectly to keep it cool to the touch and to keep the tea warm longer, encouraging one to savour it. Another great thing about it is the size - about half way between a standard cup of tea and gong-fu set up. This means you can enjoy more cups of tea while remaining practical for quotidian use. The button on top of the lid can get a little bit hot if one is really drinking a lot of tea quickly, but again this acts as a reminder to slow down and savour!
- Mastering teaA simple and stylish way to drink loose tea. Both the pourer and cup are ergonomic and elegant by themselves. Together they look great.The temperature the tea master achieves is perfect for me. Neither the pourer or cup become too hot to hold and the tea is immediately at a very drinkable temperature.
- A triumph of design and practicalityThe Tea Master has truly revolutionised my tea drinking during the working day. Always a huge tea fan, I still resorted to boring tea bags during the work day as it was too much hassle to go for loose leaf at my desk. Happily, this is no longer the case as the tea master is perfect for infusing fresh tea leaves, doing numerous infusions and then pouring straight into the perfectly sized cup without any fuss or mess. I was first attracted by the clean lines and smooth shape, and like the way it fits compactly together - a triumph of both design and functionality. The Teamaster is attractively tactile, and is certainly a very elegant addition to my teaware. The spout is miraculously drip-free, and for me it's absolutely perfect for ensuring exciting and diverse infusions are at my finger tips through out the working day, and are totally mess-free. it's also easy to clean at the end of the day. Highly recommend!
- My preferred teawareI am very pleased with both how it works and how it looks. It is compact and can be carried around without having to worry about a handle snapping off or glass breaking. The spout pours cleanly. It doesn\'t overheat on the outside so you don't scald your fingers. The white ceramic brings out the colour of the tea. Mostly I just like the way it looks! I agree with the previous reviewer that a travel case would be a good idea.
- A great new way to make teaFeels lovely to hold and makes the most delicious tea. JING should develop some kind of travel case - I want go everywhere with my Tea Master!