- Oolong Tea Wuyi Oolong Supreme Cinnamon, Dark Fruit, Minerals From Jiulongke Garden, Fujian, China£75.0050g
- Oolong Tea Organic Lala Shan Apricot Jam, Baked Cream, Osmanthus From Yunxia Garden, Taoyuan, Taiwan£50.5050g
- Oolong Tea Organic Phoenix Duckshit Butterscotch, Peach, Barley Sugar From Gaoyuan Garden, Guangdong, China£51.5050g
- Oolong Tea Phoenix Honey Orchid Peach, Orchid, Honey From Shuangji Garden, Guangdong, China£17.0050g
- Oolong Tea Wuyi Oolong Cacao, Stone Fruit, Rose From Huangcun Garden, Fujian, China£19.0050g
- Oolong Tea Yellow Gold Meadow grassy, Linseed, Syrup From Dazhai Garden, Fujian, China£13.00100g
- Oolong Tea Iron Buddha (Tieguanyin) Orchid, Melon, Vanilla Cream From Dazhai Garden, Fujian, China£17.0050g
- Oolong Tea Iron Buddha (Tieguanyin) Tea Caddy Floral, Creamy, Refreshing From Fujian, China£23.50
- Rare Tea Essence Collection£1,747.50
What Is Oolong Tea?
The oolong tea type is a broad category that features a range of styles that fill the gap between green tea and black tea. This is due to the unique processing of oolong tea, in which the tea leaves are semi-oxidised. Flavours can therefore range from lighter, fruity and floral teas, like our Ali Shan Taiwanese oolong, to something darker, richer and more complex like our Wuyi oolong from China. If you want to learn even more about oolong teas and other tea types, then visit our journal to explore our origin deep dives and more.
Order Quality Oolong Tea Online
Order online with ease from our range of oolong teas, sourced directly from tea gardens in the mountains of China and Taiwan. This tea type has been produced for centuries, using knowledge handed down through generations, meaning the master tea producers we work with know a thing or two about oolong tea. They use only the finest hand-picked tea leaves, grown and processed with traditional techniques, to create a stunning variety of single garden oolong teas for you to discover.