- Herbal Tea Fennel, Ginger & Peppermint Intense, Cool, Refreshing From Bavaria, Germany£16.50100g
- Herbal Tea Lavender, Chamomile & Lemongrass Mellow, Sweet, Floral£16.50100g
- Puerh Tea Ai Lao Mountains Raw Puerh 2022 Grapefruit, Citrus Peel, Hops From Zhenyuan County, Yunnan, China£21.501 Cake
- Green Tea Organic Sencha Dashi, Sweetcorn, Sea Salt From Marusen Isagawa Cooperative, Shizuoka, Japan£17.0050g
- Oolong Tea Wuyi Oolong Supreme Cinnamon, Dark Fruit, Minerals From Jiulongke Garden, Fujian, China£75.0050g
- Herbal Tea Organic Rooibos Honey, Seville Orange, Vanilla From Cederberg, South Africa£14.00100g
- Green Tea Organic Genmaicha Popcorn, Sesame, Steamed Greens From Marusen Isagawa Cooperative, Shizuoka, Japan£13.00100g
- Black Tea Organic Assam Gold Malted Grain, Honey, Red Berry From Tonganagaon Garden, Assam, India£19.0050g
- Puerh Tea Ai Lao Mountains Raw Puerh 2021 Grapefruit, Citrus Peel, Hops From Zhenyuan County, Yunnan, China£23.501 Cake
- Oolong Tea Organic Lala Shan Apricot Jam, Baked Cream, Osmanthus From Yunxia Garden, Taoyuan, Taiwan£50.5050g
- Green Tea Yellow Mountain Peak Orchid, Cut Grass, Milk From Wulong Garden, Anhui, China£36.0050g
- Green Tea Anji Green Spring Flowers, Blackcurrant, Cream From Huangliyang Garden, Zhejiang, China£51.5050g
- Black Tea Organic Yunnan Gold Chocolate, Malted Milk, Rose From Da Hei Garden, Yunnan, ChinaOut of stock
- Green Tea Organic Dragon Well Supreme (Hangzhou Long... Chestnut, Lime Leaf, Cream From Yong'an Garden, Hangzhou, China£36.0050g
- Oolong Tea Organic Phoenix Duckshit Butterscotch, Peach, Barley Sugar From Gaoyuan Garden, Guangdong, China£51.5050g
- Green Tea Organic Dragon Well (Longjing) Hazelnut, Grass, Cream From Luocun Garden, Zhejiang, China£17.0050g
- White Tea Jasmine Silver Needle Jasmine, Honeydew, Vanilla From Mengjiao Garden, Yunnan China£13.0050g
- Black Tea Assam Breakfast Tea Malty, Honey, Raisin From Assam, India£13.00100g
- Black Tea Organic Yunnan Breakfast Malty, Plum, Ginger From Da Hei Garden, Yunnan, China£14.00100g
- Green Tea Jasmine Pearls Jasmine, Grass, Sap From Dixu Garden, Yunnan, ChinaOut of stock
Drinking loose tea leaves is the best way to explore the incredible variety of flavours that Asia's great tea regions have to offer. Our range of single garden loose leaf teas embody the unique essence of their origin and the skill of their maker, and represent some of the best loose tea in the UK.
Selection of loose leaf tea by JING
We specialise in organic loose tea. From Japanese loose teas like our Organic Hojicha to Chinese loose teas like Wuyi Oolong, we are dedicated to sourcing only the finest leaves, including some very special loose green teas. Then it’s over to you… How to make loose tea? It’s easier than you think. On every packet, we put simple instructions, including how much loose tea per cup and the optimal time to let it infuse for the perfect cup.
Loose tea benefits: What is it good for?
The benefits of loose tea are many. Right now, we all need to minimise our use of unnecessary packaging. If you’re making tea at home, you don’t need a teabag. Loose tea also gives you a better drinking experience. It opens up a whole new world of variety and flavour – because so many of the best teas never make it into bags. Loose leaf teas also tend to cost less than the equivalent teabags, so you’ll save money too.