Glass Cup & Saucer, 300ml
Our Glass - Stronger, Brighter, Clearer
Every master who makes JING Glass has a minimum of 5 years’ experience hand-blowing and crafting glass.
Making each piece requires mastery of a minimum of 10 steps. At every stage, the glass is heated and shaped into our signature designs.
Each piece of JING Glass takes four days to produce. Slow heating and cooling enables the highest degree of precision and detail.
Customer Reviews1 of 7 Reviews
- Quality tea needs a quality tea cup!These simple but beautiful glass tea cups and saucers are just the best for bringing out the supreme quality of JING teas. Just as good wine needs good glassware so does good tea. These are the best.
- Perfect cupPerfect cup for drinking my beautiful Jing tea bags.
- StylishBeautifully made, holds 250ml perfectly. Love the gold embossed Jing to the bottom of the cup. The saucer is quite heavy, so maybe not ideal if you have weakened hand function
- Tea CupAs usual great service and will continue to use Jing tea and products.Thank you.
- The perfect tea cupSuch a treat to have a Jing tea in this beautiful glass cup, it holds just the right amount of tea & is delicate enough but doesnt feel too fragile. I am loving my Jing tea moments!
- Lovely, but...This is a gorgeous cup and saucer which really makes the experience a visual one. There is only one problem - I have broken the cup (and it isn't really shatterproof - lots of tiny shards of glass everywhere) and now have a spare saucer, but unfortunately no replacement cups seem to be available.Three stars because of the shards of glass everywhere.
- BeautifulBeautiful, delicate cup and saucer. Perfect size for a refreshing cuppa