- Teaware One Cup Tea-iere™, 250ml£23.50
- Black Tea English Breakfast Tea Bags Malty, Honey, Raisin From Assam, India£20.50
- Black Tea Earl Grey Tea Bags Bergamot, Wild Honey, Malty From Ruhuna, Sri LankaOut of stock
- White Tea Jasmine Silver Needle Tea Bags Jasmine, Honeydew, Vanilla From Yinpan Garden, Yunnan, China£35.00
- Green Tea Jade Sword™ Green Tea, Tea Bags Floral, Edamame, Cut Grass From Baotian Garden, Hunan, China£20.50
- Green Tea Jasmine Pearls Jasmine, Grass, Sap From Dixu Garden, Yunnan, China£13.0050g
- Teaware Two Cup Tea-iere™, 500mlOut of stock
- Green Tea Organic Matcha Ceremonial Grade Umami, Cream, Cut Grass From Kirishima Chuou Garden, Kagoshima, Japan£28.00
- Herbal Tea Peppermint Tea Bags Intense, Cool, Refreshing From Bavaria, Germany£22.00
- Herbal Tea Chamomile Tea Bags Hay, Honey, Apple From Slavonia, Croatia£22.00
- Teaware Tea TimerOut of stock
- Teaware Glass Cup & Saucer, 300ml£17.50
- Teaware One Litre Tea-iere™£41.00
- Herbal Tea Fennel, Ginger & Peppermint Intense, Cool, Refreshing From Bavaria, Germany£16.50100g
- Teaware Matcha ShakerOut of stock
- Black Tea Ceylon Breakfast Tea Bags Malty, Black Pepper, Citrus Peel From Ruhuna/Dimbula, Sri Lanka£46.50
- Teaware One Cup Tea-iere™ Set£38.00
- Herbal Tea Peppermint Tea Leaf Intense, Cool, Refreshing From Bavaria, Germany£14.0080g
Discover our best selling teas and tea sets, as chosen by our customers. From our familiar yet extraordinary Earl Grey to our exclusive and beautifully natural Raspberry & Rose herbal tea, find a tea gift to suit all tastes – or perhaps just yours.
What is the best selling tea?
These are the teas that our customers turn to again and again – across all of the different tea types. Rich and satisfying Assam Breakfast is a best selling black tea. Floral and nutty Organic Dragon Well Supreme from China is a best selling green tea. For our best selling oolong tea, look for fragrant Ali Shan. Cool and refreshing Peppermint is also a top selling JING tea.
Selection of JING’s best selling teas
Our best selling Earl Grey tea bags come from Ruhuna in the south of Sri Lanka. A touch of natural bergamot extract imparts the famous citrus note. There are two options if you want to try a best selling breakfast tea. Ceylon Breakfast – also from Ruhuna – is rich, aromatic and refreshing. Then there is Assam Breakfast from the iconic Indian growing region.