The Best Peppermint Tea?
There are a lot of peppermint teas out there and it can be hard to know which one is for you. We steer clear of the dull and the insipid, so if you’re looking for something intense, striking, and refreshing, consider your search over.
Here are just five reasons you'll love our peppermint tea.
1) We don’t blend or mask with other flavours or scents; there’s no need to. The peppermint tea in our caddies and our loose leaf ziplock bags is simply picked and dried whole, so the flavour shines for itself. It’s so popular, we also sell it in peppermint teabags so you can take them everywhere with you.
2) On the subject of teabags, ours are designed to let the whole peppermint leaf move and rehydrate fully, resulting in a perfectly balanced and full-flavoured infusion. They can be used up to three times, too.
3) Peppermint tea is caffeine-free, which means you can enjoy it at any time of the day. We like it just after a meal to cleanse our palates and aid digestion, which is one of its health benefits. Making it couldn’t be easier. Pour boiling, filtered water over the leaf and let infuse for three minutes.
4) It also tastes excellent as a cold infusion. Simply infuse 15g of loose peppermint leaf in a litre of cold, filtered water, popping it into the fridge for around 2.5hrs before decanting fully. Our one-litre tea-ieres are ideal for this.
5) Don’t take our word for it, but our customers reviews are consistently 5*. Debby emailed us just the other day to tell us it was simply ‘The best peppermint tea in the world’. Thanks, Debby. We like to think so, too.
Try our peppermint tea for yourself, give to a friend as a gift, or if you’re already a convert, don’t forget to stock up.